Diligence is one of the most important things required in the commercial catering industry. As a catering specialist, having a good reputation is an absolute must. Your business should ensure that they keep food quality and hygiene to a high standard. Although there are a wide variety of options available for food storage, there is much more that can be done to optimize the storage of produce.
This guide outlines some of the key benefits of a Blast Freezerand how investing in cold storage could be a boon for commercial caterers.
The main advantages of a Blast Freezer
A Blast Freezer is suitable for many industries. Its impressive advantages will definitely have a positive impact on the quality of your food and thus play a significant role in dramatically increasing your profitability.
(1) Reducing Waste: A Blast Freezer is simply great for reducing waste. Food spoilage is kept to a minimum owing to the low temperature while freezing. In addition, due to the reliable temperature control, goods are always kept at a safe temperature of -18 degrees Celsius.
(2) Efficient: When compared to conventional freezers, large volumes of food can be cooled and frozen with a Blast Freezerin a much more brisk space. This is time efficient as well as cost-effective. The quick spread of bacteria is also prevented by this process and thus helps keep food safer and fresher for longer.
(3) Smaller Ice Crystals: The formation of ice crystals is smaller with a Blast Freezer, and this improves the quality of your products. This will not only lower costs for your commercial catering industry but also improve how long products can be stored.
A Blast Freezer will ensure that the freshness of goods and produce is maintained for longer periods of time, which is greatly important for your business. Besides adding to the success of your business, it allows you to focus on improving other aspects at the same time.
What can you blast freeze?
(1) Fresh Vegetables and Fruits: Vegetables such as chopped carrots, peas, and parsnips, and whole and pre-cut fruits such as berries are all suitable to be stored in a Blast Freezer, provided they are stored in an appropriate manner. They can either be added to stews, soups and other pre-cooked meals or can be thawed to be eaten as is.
(2) Baked Goods: Some of the popular buffet foods such as pies, breakfast pastries, savory baked snacks, and canopies also benefit from being frozen ahead. These popular options, if stored correctly in a Blast Freezer, will maintain their quality and taste. This will also ensure that you are able to pre-ahead for the early hour catering.
(3) Raw and cooked meat, poultry, and fish: Fresh produce such as raw and cooked meat can be stored weeks in advance in a Blast Freezer. They are an efficient way to prepare meats such as seasoned beef, lamb joints,and Pulled Pork. It can also help extend the life of even fish and poultry and still preserve the great taste and freshness.
Sandwich Panel:All you need to know
What is Sandwich Panel?
Sandwich Panel is a system that safeguards the buildings from external factors and provides the utmost economical and convenient solution for them to have a powerful stand. A Sandwich Panel is considereda modern, light, and durable construction element which are used to clad external walls and roofs of the buildings as well as achieve insulated internal walls and cold storages.
The advantages of Sandwich Panel
(1) Perfect Thermal Insulation: When we talk about thermal insulation, we mean the reduction in the energy spent in summer for cooling and in winter for warming. It also includes the measures that are taken to prevent the transmission of heat with the prime objective of living in comfortable environments. Sandwich Panel is a building material that is best suited for thermal insulation.
It is by means of the PUR, EPS, PIR, and Mineral Wool Insulation Materials owing to which Sandwich Panel can provide high thermal insulation. Common problems such as humidity and mold that results from heat movements and condensation can be prevented with the thermal insulation of this Sandwich Panel. This ensures your building to be long lasting and robust.
(2) Air and Water Tightness: Sandwich panel can prevent air and water leakage. Besides ensuring the continuity of thermal insulation, they also ensure that heat is not lost at any part of your building. Therefore, with a sandwich panel, you take the heating and cooling in your building under control and thus ensure energy efficiency.
Sandwich Panel, with a watertight structure, ensures active hydro-insulation against natural conditions such as rain and snow and also prevents mold and humidity. They hinder corrosion on the load-bearing structures and thus assure a healthy and comfortable environment in your building. Your building becomes more durable and stronger.