The market for smart TVs has seen a flurry of brands that have emerged in the last few years. After Xiao was introduced to the Indian TV market and made an impact with its affordable but high-end intelligent TVs, other brands came on board, including Motorola, Nokia, One Plus, and Real me. Furthermore, the Android TV was able to become more affordable for companies to design and release intelligent TVs
In the past, it was hard to find features such as the 4K resolution, appealing design, HDR, and modern connectivity on TVs that cost less than $50,000. Today, you can get multiple TVs equipped with these features and more. Therefore, it’s become a task to find an ideal TV among the many available in India. This is the reason we’re here for you. We’ve conducted a lot of research and selected some massive, intelligent TVs to help you choose from.
We looked over the features lists of all TVs and decided to feature them in an HDR 4K Smart TV. We first examined the latest intelligent TVs of known brands, which will ensure excellent after-sales support. We also picked TVs with more significant than 50 inches or larger screen size and a resolution of 4K. We also picked TVs with HDR10 playback of content. We also assessed the brightness of the TV.
Another thing we examined was the OS of the TV and ports. We favoured TVs that have Android TV as the majority of consumers in India have Android smartphones. Managing the operation of an Android TV via the Android phone is much more unified. Furthermore, casting content through Google Cast (Chrome cast) is easier to access. Android TV offers a variety of streaming media apps as well as more efficient file management. But, Wizen, as well as webs, offer excellent alternatives, too. It is recommended to have at minimum three HDMI 1.2 or HDMI 2.0 ports, an Ethernet port, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for sports.
We also considered additional features like the ability to play native 4K video and compatibility with multi-channel audio and a single or more AI-powered digital voice assistants, as well as well-known video streaming apps like Disney+ Hot star, Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube.
Let’s look at the TVs we believe are the best choices for India below Rs50,000.
- Screen Size Resolution: 50 inches or More Resolution: 4K, HDR10 Local Dimming is the preferred dimming method.
- Brightness: 300 Nits or Brighter
- Connectivity ports Connectivity ports: 3. HDMI 1.2/2.0 ports Or More Two USB ports Or Plus, Ethernet Port, Digital Audio Out
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n better, Bluetooth 4.2 Or Better
- The Smart Operating System (SOS): Android TV, Wizen or Webs
- Screen Casting: Airplay, Google Cast, Mira cast
- Apps: Disney+ Hot star, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Spottily
- Digital Voice Assistants Alexi, Bixby, or Google Assistant
For each TV listed below, you must purchase Extended Warranty plans on our website. It is recommended to buy Extended Warranty plans for four years on top of the one-year manufacturer warranty.
The Best Smart TVs under Rs50,000
- Here’s a list of the top 4K intelligent TVs available in India for less than Rs50,000.
- LG 55UM7290PTD 55-inch brilliant TV Price: Rs 52,999 (can be purchased at less than Rs50,000 using coupons)
- One Plus 55U1 55-inch Google Smart TV Price: $49,999
- Samsung UA50TUE60AKXXL 50-inch Smart QLED TV – Rs44,999
- Xiao Mi TV with 4X55-inch Android Smart TV Price: Rs34,999
- TCL 55P715 55-inch Android Smart TV at a price is Rs41,499
LG manufactures one of the best IPS LCD panels on the market. This is why it’s the second biggest TV manufacturer globally. LG 55UM7290PTD LG 55UM7290PTD is an IPS 55-inch LCD that has 4K resolution as well as HDR compatibility. The TV is not just HDR10 but additionally HLG, which could be the official HDR format for TV broadcasts. The quad-core processor of the TV can not only play 4K high-quality videos with 60 frames per second but also exclusive content that is not 4K in resolution. Based on webOS, it comes with applications to Disney+ Hotstar, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube ZEE5, and more.